Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Voodoo

You're so close yet so far away 
Part of me wants to beg you to stay

Letting you go is the right thing to do
If you don't love me, I can't make you 

I wish I could wrap you in my arms 
Put you under a spell with my charms

Keep you close to me for all of time 
Be at peace knowing you are mine 

I wish my words would enchant you 
I would use them just like voodoo 

I'd cast a spell on your very heart
Making you love me from the start 

The spell would go just like this-
"Love me forever with just one kiss"

"Stay by my side and never leave, 
Be mine, and only mine, all eternity"

But I know that will never be.. 
You're just not meant to be with me..

As I watch you walk away and leave 
My heart suddenly feels so empty 

Goodbye my love..please take care 
If you ever need me, I'll be there 

May you finally find what you need
But you will always be special to me 

I hope you find love and happiness too 
I also hope one day my voodoo works on you

No comments:

Post a Comment