Friday, February 28, 2014

My Description

If I had to describe my love,
It'd be very hard to do. 
But I'd try my best,
To explain how I feel about you. 

I'd start out by mentioning 
How wonderful you are. 
That when I look in your eyes,
I can see the stars. 

I would talk about your soft , delicious lips. 
And how I melt with each and every kiss. 

I would talk about your beautiful brown eyes. 
How they make my heart soar to the skies. 

I would also bring up your sexy chest. 
How it feels to lay my head upon it, never mentioning the hidden 'S'. 

I would say how good it feels to be wrapped in your arms. 
How I feel safe there, far from pain or harm. 

I'd have to talk about your gorgeous smile too!
That's one of the things I love the most about you. 

And last but not least, I would want people to understand...
You're everything to me..my life, my heart, my soul, my man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment